Blog Message

:: Today.. Our Bank Boarding Meeting.. Quarterly Results will be Declared :: New Blog Customization is going on.. ::
:: We can DO it .. We only can DO it :: Let Us Together Strengthen AICBEF & AICBOA ::

Complete Budget Speech of Union Finance Minister Sri P Chidambaram

Full Text of budget for 2013-14 presented in Parliament by Honorable Union Finance Minister Sri P Chidambaram on 28th February, 2014.

Sri P Chidambaram, Hon'ble Union Finance Minster

Budget  2013-2014

Speech  of
P. Chidambaram
Minister of Finance

February 28,  2013

Madam Speaker,
            I rise to present the Budget for the year 2013-14.
2.         I recall my last tenure as Finance Minister and acknowledge with gratitude the splendid support that I received from all sections of the House as well as the people of India.  Today, more than ever, I seek the same support as we navigate the Indian economy through a crisis that has enveloped the whole world and spared none. 
3.         I intend to keep my speech simple, straight forward and reasonably short.  


Click here for Budget 2013-14

No comments :

Post a Comment